A growing number of law firms have embraced a new approach to document management, as chronicled in Finally Solving Document Management: Next Generation Solution Automates a Vexing Problem.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The two flawed assumptions at the heart of document management software.
- Why manual taxonomies are not the answer despite their allure from a cost perspective.
- The profound truth about email — the elephant in the room.
- Why change is not good when it concerns the way lawyers work.
- Why training is overrated, a crutch for poor technology.
Most importantly, you’ll understand how a new class of software addresses these problems through a three-pronged approach.
Please complete this form to download “Finally Solving Document Management” (PDF format).